If you want to contact me with regards to items I make, My email is luckydragonflycraft@yahoo.co.uk alternatively you can now buy some of my items on ebay uk or www.folksy.com/shops/luckydragonflycraft



Saturday 15 January 2011

Carrier / Plastic Bag Holder

This was the first attempt using and learning my new sewing machine.  I had some scrap material and decided the simplest thing to make first would be a carrier bag holder.  I also tried to practice applique with attaching some hearts to the front of it.  Personally I wouldn't give this as a gift because the applique is a little bit dodgy!! I now realise that I should have bought some stuff called interfacing which you iorn on to the back of the appliqe material to make it easier to sew and also stops the edges from fraying.  Anywho...thats we why we need to practice!!


No comments:

Post a Comment