If you want to contact me with regards to items I make, My email is luckydragonflycraft@yahoo.co.uk alternatively you can now buy some of my items on ebay uk or www.folksy.com/shops/luckydragonflycraft



Saturday 15 January 2011

Apron - Basic

Using the rest of my dotty fabric, I made a super basic apron.  Using once again my old apron as a template.  I finished the edges using bias binding and I made the straps using a plain green.  I sewed along the strips of green and turned them inside out using a long knitting needle to pull the fabric inside out.  Once they were turned inside out, I iorned them to give them a neater finish.  I then attached to the appron using a box and cross stitch to ensure they were super secure.  Its only a basic apron but not bad for a first attempt. Its useable!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment