If you want to contact me with regards to items I make, My email is luckydragonflycraft@yahoo.co.uk alternatively you can now buy some of my items on ebay uk or www.folksy.com/shops/luckydragonflycraft



Monday 7 February 2011

Russian Doll Hot Water Bottle

I made my own pattern for this one.  I tried to attempt to make it look like a Russian Doll.  I hand stitched the face using embroidery thread and scrap felt.  Made her dress and scarf by using a small print flower fabric and plain red fabric for the head.  I sewed ribbon and ric rac to her outfit for more detail.  I left a folded opening at the back of the doll to insert the hot water bottle and the inside is lined with red fleece.  I was kinda pleased how it turned out.

Available to buy at my folksy shop..   www.folksy.com/shops/luckydragonflycraft

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! Nice job. I haven't been sewing as much as I would like lately. Classes have started and patternmaking is making me cuckoo! I will post some soon.

    ReplyDelete