If you want to contact me with regards to items I make, My email is luckydragonflycraft@yahoo.co.uk alternatively you can now buy some of my items on ebay uk or www.folksy.com/shops/luckydragonflycraft



Sunday 20 February 2011

Betty Bunny Toy

I tried to make a bunny ready for Easter using some brown corduroy and fabric scraps that I had left over.  I made up my own pattern. I lined some flower fabric with iron on lining to make it stiffer. Cut out a heart, hands, feet and ears and secured onto the corduroy with satin stitch. I will add a pink bow made of ribbon once I have purchased some.  I quite like him accept his legs need to be fatter...but never mind.

2 comments:

  1. You are killing me! I have to get this homework done so I can catch up with your super productive crafty self! Another wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I LOVE bunnies with thinner legs!

    ReplyDelete